Our Work : Services
At GRAEF, we pride ourselves to adapting to your specific architectural needs.
GRAEF’s Industrial engineers and Industrial architecture professionals know the importance of keeping your facilities productive and profitable.
We work to understand your priorities and project goals to tailor our project approach and design accordingly. Our expertise ranges from assisting with a small difficult area, renovating an existing space to site selection and new complete facility development. Some of our clients have in-house engineering and architectural staff that GRAEF supplements to assist them in completing their projects. We service comprehensive planning, design and construction administration.
Areas of Expertise:
- Site Selection
- Master Planning
- Existing Building Evaluation
- Facility Remodeling, Renovating and Repair
- Facilities Mapping and Operations Consulting
- Plant Layout and Programming
- Building Design – New Structures
- Construction Management
- OSHA Health and Safety Compliance
- Materials Handling Analysis
- Hazardous Material Assessment and Abatement Management
- LEED® Sustainable Design